• facebook
  • instagram
  • youtube
  • home
close

close

본문 시작

Notice

All our activities are aimed at promoting and developing Taekwondo in this continent

News

[Para] Para Support Fund for 2021 Asian Para Taekwondo Open Championships

페이지 정보

Writer: WT Asia   Comment: 0   Hit: 3,499 Date: 2021-05-14

본문

WT Asia 2021 05-142                                                                                     May 11th, 2021

To: Presidents and Secretaries General of WT Asia MNAs

Re: Para Support Fund for 2021 Asian Para Taekwondo Open Championships

Dear WT Asia Colleagues,

I send you my warmest greetings from World Taekwondo Asia and I truly hope that you are staying safe and healthy.

As you know well, 6th Asian Para Taekwondo Open Championships & 1st Asian Para Taekwondo Poomsae Open Championships will be held on June 15th, 2021 in Beirut, Lebanon.

WT Asia is planning to provide the Para Support Fund to MNAs to promote Para Taekwondo in Asian Region and encourage active participation in the above-mentioned Championships.

After the registration deadline of the competition, detailed information such as requirements, qualification, and target budget will be determined based on the results of the registration. Please kindly note that the MNAs ranked in Membership Tier 2 and Tier 3 are prioritized and this program is closed when all allocated budget is used.

We look forward to your active participation in 6th Asian Para Taekwondo Open Championships & 1st Asian Para Taekwondo Poomsae Open Championships.

Thank you for your attention on this matter.

Sincerely yours,

Kyu Seok Lee

President

File