• facebook
  • instagram
  • youtube
  • home
close

close

본문 시작

Notice

All our activities are aimed at promoting and developing Taekwondo in this continent

News

Postponement of 2020 Asian Taekwondo Championships

페이지 정보

Writer: WT Asia   Comment: 0   Hit: 5,240 Date: 2020-04-08

본문

WT Asia 2020 04-144                                                                                     April 6th, 2020

To: Presidents and Secretaries General of WT Asia MNAs

Council Members of WT Asia

Re: Postponement of 2020 Asian Taekwondo Championships

Dear WT Asia Colleagues,

I send you my warmest greetings from World Taekwondo Asia and I hope you and your family are well.

As you have received, according to the official letter (Re: Postponement of Tokyo 2020 and Subsequent Impact on WT Calendar: Ref. No. 2020/201) from World Taekwondo on March 31st, WT has recommended to postpone or cancel WT-promoted and WT-recognized events which are originally planned to be held until the end of May 2020.

In addition, the Organizing Committee has officially requested the postponement of 2020 Asian Taekwondo Championships, which was scheduled to be held from May 11th to 15th, 2020, in consideration of the domestic circumstances in Lebanon and the international situations.

Therefore, WT Asia would like to announce that 2020 Asian Taekwondo Championships has been postponed and further schedules or details on the championships will be announced in due course after the formal discussion at the conference between WT and five Continental Unions.

If you have any questions on this matter, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for your attention and understanding.

Sincerely yours,

Kyu Seok Lee

President

File